TRANSFORM is our annual virtual conference on the digital subsurface.
On 22—28 April 2022 we will be bringing your a week of learning and collaboration opportunities. Programming sprints, hands-on tutorials, lightning talks, special interest group meetings, and (we hope!) local meetups. The week also includes the Annual General Meeting of the Software Underground.
Here is the provisional schedule:
- Participate by coming along to any of the events or tutorials. Transform is free and open, no tickets are required - just join our slack team.
- Attend a tutorial or other learning event: times are posted on the schedule (also .ics) and all the tutorials and lightning talks are streamed to YouTube and available during and after the event.
- Join the voting membership of Software Underground. Important: even if you have joined before, please join again for 2022.
- Plan to join the hackathon from Friday to Sunday - this year the hack is organized around sprints on open source software projects in
- Dream up a 5-minute lightning talk to propose - slots are now available in #t22-general (See pinned posts)
TRANSFORM 2021 took place 17–23 April 2021, and included the 1st Annual General Meeting of the Software Underground on 21 April 2021.
- Read about the event.
- Minutes of the AGM.
- Browse the on this site
- Check out the YouTube playlist
TRANSFORM 2020 was our first virtual conference. You can read about how it went in this series of blog posts:
- TRANSFORM 2020: all about the event.
- Hackathon, Part 1: read about some of the amazing hackathon projects…
- Hackathon, Part 2: …and the rest of them!
- Tech for online meetings: a meta post about the tech we used.