What you'll need:
- Slack channel:
- Course materials: https://github.com/PyLops/pylops_transform2022
Material for tutorial Seismic deconvolution: one problem, many (possible) solutions, to be taught at Transform 2022.
The material covered during the tutorial is composed of 2 Jupyter notebooks. Participants can either use:
- local Python installation (follow these instructions to Setup your environment)
- a Cloud-hosted environment such as binder or Google Colab (use links provided below to open the notebook directly in Colab).
- Carlos Alberto da Costa Filho (cako), ?
- Matteo Ravasi (mrava87), KAUST
- Nick Luiken (NickLuiken), KAUST
1: A tour of Seismic Decon
2: PyLops v2, what's that?
The material in this section and the respective github repository is open and can be modified and redistributed according to the chosen licences.